JUNIOR MISS INTERNATIONAL ROSE COMPETITION RULES
The winner must meet and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to hold the Junior Miss International Rose title and claim/retain the prizes. The National winner will be required to confirm that she meets the rules of the contest and provide proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate.
The Junior Miss International Rose Competition Rules are as follows: -
The judge’s decision is final and correspondences from contestants will not be entered into.
Contestants must be born female and be between 11 and 15 on the date of the final.
• Contestants must have the right to work in the UK.
• Contestants can only have one person with them backstage at any time.
• Contestants agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Junior Miss International Rose competition.
• All contestants are to behave in a fit and proper manner at all times. Any contestant and/or family member, sponsor or guest showing less than sportsman like behaviour will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. Any contestant and/or family member or guest who attacks or posts negative comments about any other contestant or the organisers of the competition online will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
• Any contestant that through their actions brings the competition into disrepute or by their actions uses the Miss International Rose name without permission or passes off the Miss International Rose name or anything similar as their own or damages the name of the Miss International Rose competition will be disqualified. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
• All contestants understand and agree that the Miss International Rose or Junior Miss International Rose title or any similar variation must not be used without the organisers consent.
• All contestants in Junior Miss International Rose must not be photographed in any type of swimwear or unsuitable clothing in any photograph to promote the event or when using the Miss International Rose sash, name or hashtag.
• All contestants in Junior Miss International Rose should mention on their social media that they are a finalist using the wording,
Finalist – Junior Miss International Rose 2019 @missInternationalrose #missinternationalrose and also post a photograph of themselves wearing their official sash.
• Contestants or their family must not be involved in the running, organising, promotion or management of any other modelling competition, Pageant or Pageant training company, without advanced written permission from the competition organisers.
• Contestants must not be promoting another modelling competition or Pageant.
• Contestants must not have a verbal or written contract with any agency, manager / management company or other Model Competition/Pageant organiser that forbids them to work with Miss International Rose during the 12 months of them being the titleholder.
• Contestants will permit Miss British Isles and their licensees the right to use contestant’s photographs for publicity purposes in connection with all Miss British Isles competitions.
• The winner of the Junior Miss International Rose title understands that for one year from the date of the final, her professional affairs as Junior Miss International Rose will be under the sole management of Miss British Isles and /or their licensees.
• The winner also confirms that she will not give any written or verbal endorsements commercially as Junior Miss International Rose without the expressed permission of Miss British Isles.
• The winner further acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, modelling, promotions, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning the Junior Miss International Rose title shall belong exclusively to Miss British Isles.
• The National winner must attend next year’s final to hand over the title to the new winner.
• The National winner must not enter any other Modelling competitions or Pageants for a 12 month period while Junior Miss International Rose without the written permission of Miss British Isles.
• As the main prize is the modelling contract for which the winner will be paid it is an absolute requirement that the winner does not change their winning look. This look must be maintained throughout the period of the title unless agreed in writing with Miss British Isles prior to any change.
The National winner must be available for all personal appearances and modelling / promotional contracts offered to her by Miss British Isles and their associate clients and agents over the next 12 months.
• The National winner agrees to do a combined total of 5 personal appearances and photo-shoots as Junior Miss International Rose as part of the modelling contract which is part and included in the prize. The cash prize will be paid in stages and will be paid in full once the winner’s obligations are completed.
• All prizes won by contestants are strictly non-exchangeable. The competition organisers reserve the right to amend and replace competition prizes without prior notice with a prize of similar value.
• The National winner and all the Area Final winners agree to have photographs taken for use by the sponsors. These photographs may also be published on all websites run by Miss British Isles including social media and the press.
• All contestants must agree to be interviewed by the press (if required) and have their photographs taken for publication in the press, on the internet and social media without objection.
• All contestants must be present at the rehearsals on the day of the competition. Contestants will forfeit their participation in the event of absenteeism.
• We regret that refunds cannot be given under any circumstances.
Tickets for the event are also Non refundable.
• Contestants must ensure that the information given on the entry is true and factual and the photographs used for entry are recent and of a clear likeness to their current look. Contestants found to have given false personal information or clearly out of date photos will be removed from the competition. The organisers have the right to replace these contestants and no refund will be given.
• Miss British Isles or any of its employees shall not be held liable for any mishaps, accidents, injuries or loss of property that may arise during the competition.
• The Competition organisers or any of its employees shall not be held liable for any mishaps, accidents, injuries or loss of property that may arise during the competition.
• I understand that the Competition organisers are not responsible for my personal belongings during the event and agree to give all valuables such as money, jewellery and phone to a friend or family member for safe keeping.
• The event is run by Miss British Isles Ltd.